I’ve noticed something from the emails I get every day…
I want to address it here, because even if you haven’t emailed me about this specifically, you may be struggling with this very thing.
So what is it?
Figuring out what you want in ALL areas of your life…
I’ve told you to look at the whole, big, amazing vision of what you desire…
I want to help you get more specific and really fill in that vision…
I assume you want more than just money or a better career or a better relationship or to lose weight etc.
Good…then do this…
I want you to answer this question with as many answers that come to you (and I’ll give you an example to help you through it):
Who are you?
For every single one of you I can guarantee there is more than one answer…
For instance if you were to ask me the same question, this is how I would answer:
- I am an adventure seeker
- I am a coach
- I am a champion of my loved ones
- I am an entertainer
- I am an entrepreneur
- I am a creator
- I am a networker
- I am a marketer
etc. (I left out quite a few but you get the idea).
The point is this…
We are all more than 1 thing…
For each of us there are typically specific areas that we will always want to be attending to and growing and going to the next level in…
Some of these areas are personal like:
- Your body and health
- Your spirituality
- Your relationships
- Your money and finances
- Your fun, adventure and relaxation
- Your creativity
- Your atmosphere
Some of these areas are professional like:
- Your job or business
- Your business relationships
- Your business growth
- Your business finances
I want to give you a bonus step that will help you create a FULL vision of exactly what you want in ALL of your areas…
- Write down all of the areas of your life that are constant areas of attention (separate them into personal and business) you will probably have 5-10 in personal and 5-10 in business.
- Decide what your Ultimate Vision is for that area of your life…
- Write it down…
- Look for any conflicts between areas (that is a BIG reason for blocks to success) and then and ONLY then, put all the pieces together to form a COMPLETE vision.
There is so much power in coming up with your ultimate vision this way…
In my coaching sessions I work with people on this and the results are amazing…so trust me and go for it!
Leave me a comment and let me know who you are!