This is so important!
First let me ask you a question…
Have you ever had a day start and then end and you know you were busy and frantic the whole day, but you don’t really know what you spent your time doing?
Join the club!
It’s similar to spending a day in NYC — you can start with $100 in your wallet and at the end of the day have $1 in your wallet and have NO IDEA what you spent the money on…
This is what I want you to do…
You’ve told me what you would do with 5 extra hours a week (by the way, AWESOME replies on this!)
And I can help you find 5 extra hours a week…
But to do that, I need to know how you are spending your time. I’m going to give you the exercise that I use with my coaching students that has proven to be unbelievably eye opening and life changing!
Here’s the Go Big exercise of the day:
DO IT NOW and Leave the answers here as a comment, I promise you will start to make changes just because you know there are people reading what you are up to…accountability is VERY powerful!
- Write down all the things you ‘HAVE TO’ do in a typical week
- Write a list of all the things that you ‘HAVE TO’ do that might not come up weekly but come up monthly or every other week
- Make sure your lists include EVERYTHING that is a ‘HAVE TO’ (this includes sleeping, eating etc.)
- Make sure the list you have ONLY has ‘HAVE TO’ items on it
- For every item on your list put the amount of time that it should take…BE REALISTIC (you are probably spending too much time on some items that can take less time AND you are probably under estimating the time needed for other items.)
This is the first step…we’ll go from here, but I want you to see how you REALLY spend your time since that’s the only way you can get on top of things and start spending more time on the things you want to be doing instead of ONLY on the things you have to be doing!
P.S. To thank you for being a loyal reader of my blog, I have a Free Secret Preview for you of my new program — grab it here and enjoy…