Welcome back to the Law of Attraction Key Newsletter!
Is your energy holding you hostage? Wait, here is a better question…
Is your energetic vibration holding you hostage?
Some folks don’t even realize when this is happening and that is exactly why I asked Christie Marie Sheldon to help you today. The fact of the matter is you MUST reverse negative energy to live a fulfilling, joyful and abundant life and the Quiz and 3-Step Process Christie shares with you will get you on that path FAST.
Also, in the Quick Tip section I give you a surprising way to quickly shift your vibration from negative to positive. This is going to take you by surprise, yet it is SO worth it!
I want to hear from you! I want to hear your voice, your comments, and your questions. When you leave comments and questions after these articles, it helps me get to know you and what you need and how I can best help. I highly encourage you to take action – leave a comment or a question and come back for my reply – I look forward to talking with you here!
Life Mastery Is Yours!
P.S. Have you connected with me on Facebook yet? I’d love to see you there: http://www.facebook.com/GoBigCoach
“Change your energy to match what you desire.”
— Kristen Howe
How Negative Energy Affects Your Life
and How to Clear It
By Christie Marie Sheldon
You know that like attracts like, right? So here’s the deal: Positive people are drawn to positive energy; negative people are drawn to negative energy.
We tend to perceive negative energy as something other people have. Sure, sometimes we feel negative – as in, “go away and leave me alone, world!” but did you know that negativity can be so ingrained in you that it goes unnoticed?
That’s because negativity sometimes wears a disguise called ‘reality’. It’s easy to rationalize that you’re ‘just being realistic’ in not daring to act on a dream – and believe it!
You may assume that positive people are not being realistic – that they’re being naive, that they are in denial with their heads stuck in the sand, that they put on fake smiles in the face of difficulty and so forth. But are they really happy idiots or is there something to their positivity?
Consider this: since when does ‘being realistic’ necessarily mean that things will go wrong and that you have to accept that as the truth?
That doesn’t mean that being realistic is automatically negative. When you view the world from a ‘realistic’ standpoint, you can’t help but be negative IF your version of reality is negative.
If your version of reality is negative, you are conditioned to believe that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong and whatever can go right, will probably go wrong too. Your unconsciously held beliefs make you into a negative person without your being aware of it!
So – if this negativity is so ingrained in you that you don’t notice it, how do you determine whether you’re stuck in a cloud of negative energy that is attracting the wrong people, wrong situations and wrong feelings? And how can you be sure you’re not perpetuating that negativity?
Here’s a quick quiz to gauge the level of negative energy within you:
- Do you complain? All the time or just sometimes?
- Do you often discuss what’s wrong in the world more than what’s right? This includes the ‘terrible’ weather, ‘horrible’ traffic, ‘idiotic’ government, ‘lousy’ economy, ‘stupid’ in-laws, etc.
- Do you criticize? All the time or just certain people?
- Are you attracted to drama and disaster (can you unglue yourself from the TV when there’s a news story of a disaster and can you avoid getting involved in the lives of dysfunctional celebrities?)
- Do you blame? All the time or just certain situations?
- Do you believe that you have no control over most of your results?
- Do you feel like a victim? Do you talk about people doing things to you?
- Are you grateful for what is or will you be grateful when things finally start going right for you?
- Do you feel like things are happening to you? Or do you feel that they are happening through you?
These last two points are important:
If you’re not grateful except when things go right, you are negative. Gratitude is positive. If you are grateful for what is (including the unpleasant school of life lessons, then you can invite more and more positive energy into your life.
Believing that things happen to you puts you in the role of victim; then it’s easy to be negative because it’s convenient to give up that power. So consider this alternative: who or what is to blame when GOOD things happen to you? Do you acknowledge that you are responsible for the good things – as in, you worked hard, you earned it, etc… but blame external events or other people for your failures? So how come, when good things happen, they are a result of what you do, but when bad things happen, they are not your fault?
Nobody likes to hear that. It takes courage to accept that you create your life experience!
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are holding on to negative energy to some degree! To clear your negative energy and raise your vibration, you will need to retrain yourself to choose a positive attitude.
Here’s another interesting idea to consider: have you noticed that positive people seem to get what they want out of life, and even if things don’t go their way, they still enjoy their lives… while negative people whine and moan about their misfortunes and even the good things in their lives?
Keep Reading for a 3-Step Process that Clears Negative Energy…
3 FREE Tips Get You
To clear negative energy, try this 3-step process:
1. Take ownership: “When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.” – the Dalai Lama
2. Cancel negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts. This takes practice, dedication and making a decision to see the world through the eyes of “what can go right” instead of “what can go wrong.” You’ll have to catch yourself anytime you are acting out or speaking out your negativity, and immediately change your tune.
3. Use the Love or Above Spiritual Toolkit to clear your energy and bring more light and love into your life; visualize the positive instead of getting sucked into negativity; overcome past conditioning; think intuitively from the soul instead from ‘reality’; create a new, desired reality in your imagination and manifest it in the outer world. Nobody wants negative energy to permeate their lives, yet many of us allow it. But we allow it unconsciously, based on past conditioning that suggests an inevitable outcome to certain situations. When you overcome that conditioning and realize that the future is NOT cast in stone but that you have more control over your circumstances than you believe – then you can begin to consciously design your life.
What’s going to happen then? Your positive energy will magnetically attract what you consider to be good and right for you: people, situations, things… and you’ll notice a huge, huge increase in your happiness and inner peace.
Why not choose positive energy? Make some changes within, and you’ll quickly see positive changes in your life. Enjoy the good feelings and abundance!
|Quick Tip||Look Who’s Talking…|
|Here is another way for you to shift from a negative vibration (the vibration of Lack) to a positive vibration (the vibration of love and prosperity)…Start celebrating other people’s successes and wins. That’s right, shift the focus to other people and start looking for things to celebrate (even if they aren’t celebrating it) – this is the coolest thing, because when you do this, you instantly raise your vibration which raises the level of your manifestations AND you raise the vibration for that other person (without them even knowing it). Have FUN with this and celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!||“Hey kristen. Just wanted to let you know that since doing the program, I have attracted customers for a product I had stopped selling a year ago (I had given up on selling it) and someone called to me to buy a domain name I was going to cancel (turned out to be worth 5000 dollars). I literally didn’t do anything. Plus my partner lost his job but we took it as an opportunity for him to do something better and he was accepted into a course he had been told there were no places for and has already been given work before finishing his course. Goes to show how things can really turn around when you’re in the flow. Thanks for the advice.”– Linda|