I’m assuming you’ve gone through the other posts about finding your purpose.
At this point, you have:
- Created your ‘Purpose List’
- Discovered where in your life you can spend more time on the things on your ‘Purpose List’
- Taken Inspired Action to actively spend 10 minutes a day on something on your ‘Purpose List’
If you aren’t this far along, go back to the other ‘Find Your Purpose’ posts and do the exercises etc. and then come back here.
So what do you do now?
Creating a ‘Purpose List’ and actually finding a way to live your purpose and attract money by living your purpose are very different things.
I need you to use your imagination now AND I need you to promise NOT to judge yourself or the answers you come up with in the exercise I am about to give you. I guarantee you, it won’t be easy because I am going to ask you to ignore what you accept as reality and brainstorm…
Are you ready?
The sooner you do this, and the more fully you do it (even if it seems ridiculous) the closer you are to living your purpose AND attracting money by living your purpose…
Does that sound good or great?
By the way, before we get into this exercise, a word on practicality and what’s possible…
What’s possible is only limited by what you believe is possible…
If Walt Disney, Oprah Winfrey, Richard Branson and Bill Gates all bought into what most people believe to be possible, do you think they would have achieved the things that they have? Of course not…
Keep that in mind and be brave enough to think big…
Trust me, we’ll absolutely throw out some of the ideas you come up with, but you have to let your brain and imagination run wild to discover your real purpose.
- Pull out a pen and paper
- Set a timer for 5 minutes
- Brainstorm as many things that you can think of that you could do that combine the top 2 or 3 things on your ‘Purpose List’.
- Put the piece of paper with everything you just wrote away and don’t reread it, edit it or even look at it again until I tell you to in the next post. (There’s a reason for this, you’re just gonna have to trust me.)
- Don’t think if it’s possible for you to make money doing it.
- Don’t skip it if it isn’t something that already exists.
- Write it all down, every crazy; out there, “How the heck would I ever do that” thought that pops into your brain.
The first step to making money from your purpose is brainstorming, then we can go from there to hone in on your perfect Purpose Driven, do what you love and the money will follow, idea! More on that next time…for now do this step and then put your paper away until next time…